Terms & Conditions of the hire
1. In the instance of any deliberate damage to the equipment occurring during the hire, the client will be liable to cover the repair costs where necessary.
2. Full payment is due 7 days prior to your event. If payment can’t be made on the date set out on the invoice, then the client should state this prior to confirming the hire and an alternative payment date arranged.
3. Interest payable on any overdue amounts under this Agreement is charged at a rate of 20.00% per annum.
4. In the instance of cancelling the service, the client agrees to give a maximum of 7 days’ notice by email or telephone to firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7521 318 940.
5. If the client fails to give notice of cancellation (7 days notice). We reserve the right to bill you for the full amount that is set out on your Invoice.
6. Any requests and demands should be sent via email to email@example.com at least 3 days prior to the hire.
Any queries regarding our Terms & conditions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.